Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb Fever?


This month was supposed to be a LOVE MONTH, but unfortunately my spirit is low just this afternoon.. We had a plan of going to Bohol, then suddenly it is now cancelled. For some reasons.. Hay.. It was a long-time planned (since October 2008). All planned.. swoosh..

During October, we already bought our tickets.

Researching and budget-planning were all done.

Itineraries were also made.

Tourist agency had been called and tours arranged.

Tomorrow, I was about to buy my swim suit. After thorough thinking which fits me well.

SNAP!!

Cancelled.

If you were on my shoes.. Would you become upset? Grrrr!!

People say long time planning or long term relationship usually fails. I hope not.. We planned it four months ahead. Currently, I am into a long term relationship. I pray that it wont fail. This upsets me.


No comments:

Post a Comment