Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stories and Emotions

It's been a long time since I was trying to get into this account again, so bad I forgot my password! Hahahah! I even forgot I still have this. Anyway, I still posted my frustrations here, I mean during those days that the "blogs' were supposed to be published.

Anyway, time flies. Now, Novembuhhh.. Oh!!!! My sister and I didn't go to "panchong".

Better yet, enumerate FACTS.
  • One asshole left, but felt the presence a few times.
  • Another stupid asswholly left too. This one got a real blokeng-fez!

Septembuhh Fevuhh!!!

  • Markee-stealer stealed another moment, with Father-Don't-You-Know-Me and Mother-Stealer on the go. Oh! Including It's-Hard-To-Be-A-Poor-Sissy, who got a very intellectual understanding and reasoning for all of the things that happened. Poor cat! Of all the assholes ! They're really the assholes! Hahaha! Take note: Markee-Stealer hit two birds with one stone! Isang cellphone at laptop lang naman. Cheap! Give away na to ha!
  • Granie got stroke. Mom giving the perpetual care, as usual.
  • I hate Gloria familia-version, smartness & stupidity.

Conversation Isang Araw, based on the "true story" of Curli-Ako:
Gloria-familia-version: Curliar, do not use the white soap with Lolly! Better yet, use the soaps from Western Government!
Curli-Ako: _________ (Oh, my! I'm gonna chika this to Ever-Careing-Daughtah!)

Resulta: PAIN IN THE ASS.

Ang Nakaraan..


August 25, 2009 Story
8pm

Today, I had a bad day… No, not really that bad. This day just made cry.. and reflect I guessed..

I had a hard time waiting for FX this morning. Been there for more than 30 mins.. I called my Honey, no answer. Hmmm.. wrong number thingy happened for the second time around. I can’t help it but cried. I’m not mad. Just hurting my feeling. I don’t wanna hate them for they are my family..

I hate to pray after what happened, but it’s the only power I could turn to. Lord, guide me please. And thanks for all the blessings. I love you God!

I was thinking what to ask to God, either for the their acceptance or a better job abroad so that I could be someone who can afford lightly..




June 16, 2009 Story
My netbook clock says its 2:44 AM.

I slept early tonight, my Honey dropped by for dinner. I woke up at around 130am, since then I was awake. Thoughts coming fluidly on my mind.. The odd scenes that took place in office (stupidity of my officemate, one of them loves to brawl. I think she’s kinda barbaric!) I think were grown ups, and avoid such petty fights. Too haste, and too much of childish when you’re a 28-year old adult!

I get my netbook outside. Plugged in the battery bar, browsed the latest photos uploaded. I’ve realized nothing much pretty. Or I guess lacking of more brilliant shots. Maybe that day was no magical moment for me with camera. Whew! Changed my netbook background.. Magical! Hahahha! Oh and then I watched a bit of HP1, where I ended up last last night. I learned how to capture shots while watching movies, too late though! After a few minutes or so, I decided just to write this up. And maybe get back to sleep. I am still waiting for my Honey’s reply.. oh well.. I’m not sure if he went to work tonight or fell asleep again. Hehehe..

Better go back to sleep. I might not wake up as early as possible later. I was late yesterday! Damn! I don’t want that to happen again.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings we are receiving! I hope you keep us pouring with love and blessings! I’m sorry for most of the time I’m getting meaner and meaner. Goodnight! I love you God!

_________
I'll post more soon.
Now, I remember my account and passy.. Hehehe!
I'll be good now.
NO MORE ASSHOLE-NESS.
Life is so so short.
We're being hit by typhoons:
Ondoy, Pepeng, Santi & Tino
With interval of 7 days each..
Then, by earthquake, tornado and fire..
God, I'm sorry.
Forgive and bless us please.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment