Monday, March 9, 2009

East West thing..

Hello! I guess this is my dear diary version of everything.

Yesterday, my BF and I went out for a quick date since its his off. We just planned to ate somewhere and buy my pantyhose. That's it. But when I was about to reach Watson's for my pantyhose, we saw this HP mininotebook and he tend to buy it right away. Syempre, hindi naman yun pwede di ba.. I told him just to comeback tomorrow and browse other PC stores for cheaper and best notebook on display.

Now, that is today. We were about to buy this Acer Aspire 1. Unfortunately, my East West Bank had some technical problem and I have to wait until tomorrow for its clearance. Ow, c'mon! Their IT staff had the laptop set up for me. Im just feeling so sad now that I wasn't able to use it tonight. I am just so damn excited for that. Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment