Friday, March 20, 2009

My Special Day!

I had fun in celebrating my birthday this year. It's simple and happy.

The day preceeding my day, a friend had an effort to give me a lovely cake. We had a feast!! Later that afternoon, a very unexpected gift came from another friend. So nice of my dear friend to bought me a cool Lacoste shirt!. OMG!! It was really unexpected! That day ended with my another pal treated me on a very cozy dinner in Pancake House, which turn to a nice girl bonding and all. Such a lovely day.. I'm blessed to have a very few but special people in my life.

While my actual birthdate fell on a Sunday and I woke up unreasonably early, dunno why.. Maybe I was a bit excited for it was my day.. It was a plain morning consumed by watching the TV show "Rx or Salamat Po Doc!". Their guest was Dra. Vicki Belo and the topic was breast augmentation and nose job. Cool topic! It gave me a clearer perspective of whats happening in between knife and needle experiences.

Since I'll be spending the night away with my BF's friends my family intend to prepare something special for lunch. Since I was born under the sign of Pisces, my Mom cooked Ginataang Hipon and Inihaw na Rellenong Pusit. Those meals came from sea and I believe I was from sea too! (wink)

All of my BF's friends came for dinner in Tita Elle's condo. Tita Elle prepared something like the eternal group fave Carbonara, friend chicken, grilled pork, salad, lots of ripe and unriped mangoes and the new peanut craze, nilagang mani. River of beers and some J&B for the boys. The night was extremely fun and fabulous! As if we were in a comedy bar. One surprise guest was Macky, who completed the comedy bar on the bank! Hahaha! My Honeybunch and I were supposed to spend until 930pm, since its a Sunday and all of us had to work in the morning, but then the comedy party lasted until 12am.

The boys had too much beer and hard liquor on their system. But my Honeybunch was hitted the most. We were almost about to sleep in Tita Lucy's condo because he couldn't wake up. Well.. after a few zzzzz, he's okay and we dropped Yhel in her house and us, proceed to our place.

Such a nice and lovely day. I thank God for all these blessings. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend mass that day. But I believe, let's just start to view life on a sunnier disposition rather sit on ugly ones. Life is not perfect, and yet we got the power to live a perfect life in God's will. Thanks!

Happy birthday to The Other Me!!!

I'll post pictures as soon as I got a copy from Mau. Hope to get those!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment