Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When it comes to being a human..

I have a friend who confided to me yesterday. The problem seems so easy and yet complicated.. Maybe sometimes married couple tend to neglect each other, when they become so familiar with one another. Sadly, oftentimes this is the cause of many ruptures for families. After office hours we went out for a coffee talk, where my friend can pour all the pains and aches. We finished late night. I'd like to give the best advice I could but I guess I was over powered with all the emotions and confusions my friend has right now. I couldn't say a word, just listened. Well.. I guess that's all I can do.. Right now. To listen.

With what we've spoken about. I found myself reflecting with my life. I'm thankful for having imperfect friends who commit mistakes and try to smoothen their flaws. I thank them for sharing their faults, from there I learned.. I had the chance to improve my craft. Thanks!

As for me, I wanted to build a family and I wish with all my might for an everlasting love with my future hubby and kids. I came from a broken family and it hurts so badly. Despite the fact its been two decades ago, there's still pain and its hard for me to just let go of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment